Sunday, April 19, 2009

A random road trip

My parents aren't the spontaneous type, but a few days ago, they decided to take a random road trip. Having nowhere to be at that particular time, I tagged along. We drove into the Great Smokey Mountains located here in East Tennessee - not a long drive, but scenic nonetheless.

Most people who live in East Tennessee probably wouldn't consider this a road trip, but we haven't lived in the area long enough or been to the mountains enough times to think otherwise. Being the camera addict that I am, I took lots of pictures. Here's one I took on the banks of the river we stopped to look at. Just figured that I would give a quick, little update.

2 comments:

  1. How long have you been living here?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We moved to Lenoir City in July of 2007. So I've been going to UT for two years now.

    ReplyDelete